The premier residential and commercial glass partner in Oklahoma City for over 60 years
Since the beginning, Capitol Glass & Mirror has maintained uncompromising standards and a high-quality product. Our "customer first" culture and uncompromising attention to detail have earned us a stellar reputation. Bob Jones's notable saying, "good enough is not good enough," laid the foundation for excellence, as our seasoned estimators, fabricators, and installers adhere to the highest quality standards in every step of the process.
Capitol Glass & Mirror was founded in September of 1956 by Randle L. Graham and operated in downtown Oklahoma City. After purchasing the business in 1959, Don and Nona Lou Jones moved the operations in 1960, then relocated to the present location at 3730 N. MacArthur Blvd. in 1966.
In December of 1997, Don and Lou's son Bob and wife Sue assumed ownership, continuing operations at the current site. In January 2021, the business was purchased by John and Julene Litke. Embracing the core values of integrity, respect, and accountability, the Litkes are maximizing the company's top-notch craftsmanship and expertise and leading the business into new growth.
Capital Glass & Mirror will continue enhancing its sterling reputation in both residential and commercial glass and mirror craftmanship. Our goal is to partner with our customers and create a mutually beneficial and lasting relationship.